I wanted to make it easy for you to find a whole bunch of hikes based on your preferences! In this section you will find Banff hiking trails.
The trails are rated for families. A moderate or challenging hike on this website would typically be rated easy on a regular hiking guide.
Are you looking for easy hikes Banff? Check out these 10 Easy Hikes in Banff National Park!
I wrote a book!
Banff Hiking Trails
- Best Easy Icefield Parkway Hikes
- 10 Easy Hikes in Banff National Park
- Johnson Lake, Banff National Park
- Fairview Lookout, Banff National Park
- Cascade Ponds, Banff National Park
- Bow Falls Trail, Banff National Park
- Fenland Loop, Banff National Park
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Lake Louise Shoreline Trail
- It’s here!!! Hikes for Families: A Guide to the Canadian Rockies Book
- 6 Beautiful Larch Hikes around Calgary for Families
- Lake Agnes Tea House
- 5 Hikes around Banff for Kids
- Silverton Falls Trail
- Fun Winter Hikes for Toddlers around Calgary
- 10 Fall Hikes to do Around Calgary with Preschoolers/Toddlers!
- The Legend of Banff Sunshine Meadows Lives On
- 10 Hikes for Preschoolers To Do Near Calgary
- Johnston Canyon, Banff, Alberta
General Tips for Hiking with a Baby
- Hiking Shoes for Babies
- 10 Tips for Hiking with a Baby : 10 Items to Bring
- Entertaining a Baby on a Hike
General Tips for Hiking with a Toddler
- Hiking Shoes for Kids
- Tips for Hiking with Toddlers
- Tips for Hiking with Toddlers: Packing your toddlers backpack
- 10 Hiking Games for Toddlers
Looking for more hikes in Alberta
Check out the book I wrote called “Hikes for Families: A Guide to the Canadian Rockies”.
Find more hikes in Alberta here.