The hikes in this section include trails from British Columbia.
Our family lived Vancouver for five years. In fact, both girls were born in Vancouver. We hiked quite a few trails while living there but that was all before starting Born to be Adventurous.
I am hoping the BC section will soon fill up with more hikes and soon be separated into different sections.
Find hikes in British Columbia.
- Guide to Hiking the West Coast Trail with Kids
- Explore Lindeman Lake, BC
- Joffre Lakes Hike, Pemberton, British Columbia
- Stawamus Chief, Squamish, British Columbia
- Grouse Grind, North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Quarry Rock, Deep Cove, North Vancouver, BC
- Lower Falls Trail, Golden Ears Provincial Park, British Columbia
I wrote a book!
General Tips for Hiking with a Baby
- Hiking Shoes for Babies
- 10 Tips for Hiking with a Baby : 10 Items to Bring
- Entertaining a Baby on a Hike