On this page you will find links to various Canmore hiking trails that are either in the town or nearby.
The town of Canmore is found in the heart of the Bow Valley. Canmore started as a mining town and has become a recreation hot spot for locals. The iconic Three Sisters mountains are common imagery of the area.
Are you looking for easy hikes Canmore? Check out these 12 Easy Hikes near Canmore!
I wrote a book!
Canmore Hiking Trails
- Grotto Creek Canyon hike to Grotto Falls
- 12 Easy Canmore Hikes
- West Wind Pass Hike, Alberta
- It’s here!!! Hikes for Families: A Guide to the Canadian Rockies Book
- Grassi Lakes Trail, Canmore Alberta
- Quarry Lake Loop, Canmore, Alberta
- 6 Beautiful Larch Hikes around Calgary for Families
- Heart Creek Trail
- Many Springs Interpretive Trail
- Flowing Water Interpretive Trail
- Fun Winter Hikes for Toddlers around Calgary
- Montane Interpretive Trail, Bow Valley Provincial Park, Alberta
- Canmore Waterfall Hike
- 10 Fall Hikes to do Around Calgary with Preschoolers/Toddlers!
- 10 Hikes for Preschoolers To Do Near Calgary
- Big Hill Springs Hike, near Calgary, Alberta
General Tips for Hiking with a Baby
- Hiking Shoes for Babies
- 10 Tips for Hiking with a Baby : 10 Items to Bring
- Entertaining a Baby on a Hike
General Tips for Hiking with a Toddler
- Hiking Shoes for Kids
- Tips for Hiking with Toddlers
- Tips for Hiking with Toddlers: Packing your toddlers backpack
- 10 Hiking Games for Toddlers