This section includes trails and areas to explore in Saskatchewan.
I grew up in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan but moved away when I was 18 years old. Two years ago I moved back to Saskatchewan but this time with my husband and two little girls.
I am excited to fill up the Saskatchewan section with all the beautiful trails. I have collected over 20 to date but still have to write them up!
Find hikes and areas to explore in Saskatchewan.
- Cypress Hills Saskatchewan: Family Fun at Grotto Gardens Family Fun Farm
- Massold Clay Canyons
- A Guide to Buffalo Pound Provincial Park – Saskatchewan Parks
- Guide to Echo Valley Provincial Park – Saskatchewan Parks
I wrote a book!
General Tips for Hiking with a Baby
- Hiking Shoes for Babies
- 10 Tips for Hiking with a Baby : 10 Items to Bring
- Entertaining a Baby on a Hike