On this page you will find links to various Kananaskis Hikes that are located in or near the large land area known as Kananaskis Improvement District.
Hikes in this section are in various provincial parks and areas in Alberta.
There are hikes in Peter Lougheed Provincial Park, Cat Creek Provincial Park, Bow Valley Wildland Provincial Park, Spray Valley Provincial Park, Evan Thomas Provincial Recreation Area, Elbow Sheep Wildland Provincial Park, and Bragg Creek.
Are you in search of waterfalls? Check out these 10 Waterfall Hikes!
Are you a SUP boarder? Check out these 8 beautiful places to stand up paddle board near Calgary.
I wrote a book!
- Marl Lake Interpretive Trail, Kananaskis
- Arethusa Cirque, Alberta
- Eau Claire Interpretive Hiking Trail
- West Wind Pass Hike, Alberta
- Elbow Lake Trail, Kananaskis
- It’s here!!! Hikes for Families: A Guide to the Canadian Rockies Book
- Troll Falls Hike, Kananaskis, Alberta
- Wedge Pond Loop, Alberta
- 6 Beautiful Larch Hikes around Calgary for Families
- Cat Creek Waterfall, Hikes for Kids in Kananaskis Area
- Warspite Lake via Black Prince Cirque Trail- Hikes for Kids in Kananaskis
- Forgetmenot Pond – Bragg Creek, Kananaskis
- Fun Winter Hikes for Toddlers around Calgary
- Canadian Mount Everest Expedition Trail, Peter Lougheed Provincial Park, Alberta
- 10 Fall Hikes to do Around Calgary with Preschoolers/Toddlers!
- 10 Hikes for Preschoolers To Do Near Calgary
- Ptarmigan Cirque, Kananaskis, Alberta
General Tips for Hiking with a Baby
- Hiking Shoes for Babies
- 10 Tips for Hiking with a Baby : 10 Items to Bring
- Entertaining a Baby on a Hike
General Tips for Hiking with a Toddler
- Hiking Shoes for Kids
- Tips for Hiking with Toddlers
- Tips for Hiking with Toddlers: Packing your toddlers backpack
- 10 Hiking Games for Toddlers